2175 MAX-6 Impact Wrench
Ingersoll Rand 2175 MAX-6 1” Pistol Grip Impact Wrench, engineered to be lighter without sacrificing power. 2175MAX-6 comes with 6″ Anvil Extension.
|Product Parts List Download|
2175 MAX-6 Ingersoll Rand 1” Pistol Grip Impact Wrench – engineered to make quick work of big bolting jobs and semi, bus and heavy equipment tires. This tool has been made lighter, pushed harder and worked longer to make sure it can handle repeated demands without sacrificing power. Every time you need extreme torque, this lightweight boss can get the job done.
POWER: A solid steel impact mechanism and robust motor deliver extreme torque that lasts for the life of the tool.
DURABILITY: The steel core and chemical resistant housing are made to last even in the harshest working conditions.
ERGONOMICS: The tool’s lighter weight and adjustable handle design increase maneuverability and comfort.
- Solid steel impact mechanism: Deliver 2,000 ft- lbs of torque
- Highly engineered design: Delivers the power you need over the life of the tool
- Steel core design: Nothing’s been proven to last longer
- Chemical resistant housing & steel core: Stands up to drops and harsh work environments
- Lightweight: weighs in under 20 lbs.
- 360° adjustable handle: The side handle rotates fully around the tool as the job demands
- Swivel hose connection: Keeps cords from getting tangled so you can move freely around the garage
- 6” anvil extension: Increases accessibility in hard to reach places.
1900 (FT-LBS) / 2580(NM)
|Max Reverse Torque||
2000 (FT-LBS) / 2715 (NM)
|Blows Per Minute||
|Free Speed (RPM)||
17.97 LBS / 8.2 KG
2.9 IN / 74 MM
10 IN / 254 MM
|Vibration Level M/S2 (k)||
|Min Hose Size||
0.75 IN / 19 MM
|Air Consumption @ Load||
56.7 (CFM) / 1606 (L/MIN)