2ft Long Reach Scaler/Scraper
2ft Long Reach / Trelawny
Specifically designed to reduce the risk of back ache and to extend their use into previously inaccessible areas.
2ft Long Reach Scaler from Trelawny are specifically designed to reduce the risk of back ache and to extend their use into previously inaccessible areas. Also available in 4ft, 5ft and 6ft lengths. The long reach 'LITE' range are lighter in weight than standard long reach scalers.
A variety of applications include the removal of floor tiles, residue, chemical spillages, ice, roofing materials, metal slag and tank cleaning. These tools are ideal for a range of industries from construction, marine and petro-chemical to general factory maintenance and flooring services.
A wide range of tools and accessories includes needle sharing attachments, scraper blades, a full range of standard 5/8″ hexagon shank chisels and spark resistant beryllium copper chisels for use in hazardous areas.
- Demolition tool for stripping away plaster, tiles, renders and motars from walls using chisel 705.2102.
- Cleaning brick faces with comb insert 708.110.
- “Pointing” tool for mortar removal.
- Weld seam cleaning.
- Exclusively designed chisel holder.
- Converts to needle scaler in seconds.
- Air efficient and economical to use.
- Ruggedly built
1/4" BSP 1/4" BSP
84.3db(A) 103.1 db(A)
740mm (29.2") 860mm (33.9")
4.1 m/s2 15.3 m/s2
126 lpm (4.5 cfm) 126 lpm (4.5 cfm)
3.7kg (10.2 lbs) 5.3kg