5″ M2 Series Industrial Grinder
M2A090RP95 / Ingersoll Rand
4.5″ Grinder, the M2A090RP95 is suited for heavier-duty grinding
|M2A090RP95 Parts List|
M2A090RP95, M2 series industrial grinder has great material removal from a powerful tool that does more, is easier to use, and needs less maintenance. All-new M2-Series angle grinders feature more-powerful, lube-free motors and are available in various speeds and configurations to match virtually any job.
- POWER: With a powerful, lubefree 1.0 HP motor, you can remove materials quickly and with ease. Suited for heavier-duty grinding, cutting, cleaning, and polishing applications.
- RELIABLE: You can count on this tool to perform reliably, especially thanks to a motor controller that helps maintain tool speed and prevent overspeeding.
- DURABLE: Built to last, these grinders can withstand harsh environments and repeated drops.
- COMFORT: With a variety of different features designed to make operator experience better, the M2 Series Angle Grinders allow you to work for longer stretches of time with minimal fatigue.
- ACCESS: Thanks to the composite housing and ergonomic design, these grinders can fit in even the tightest of spaces.
- Speed-governed motors on this angle grinder help maximize the life of abrasives, increasing grinder efficiency and improving productivity
- Quick-change spindle-lock eliminates the need for additional tools
- Multi-positional guard (available in multiple sizes) easily adjusts to four different positions without the need for additional tools
- Different speed ratings across the full range of M2 Series tools to ensure there’s a grinder or sander for virtually any job
- Easy disassembly for motor access
- Steel housing for superior durability
- Ergonomic handle with low-profile throttle lever designed for enhanced operator comfort, to reduce fatigue, and to improve productivity while using this angle grinder
- Optimized for general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, construction, aerospace, and metal fabrication
- Motor controller prevents over-speeding and manages airflow for efficient use
- Back cap and muffler with easy rear access for cleaning
- 1-year warranty
1 HP / 0.75 KW
|Max Free Speed (RPM)||
1.62 kg / 3.56 lb
236 MM / 9.29 IN
|Height Over Spindle||
3.39 IN / 86MM
|Air Consumption @ Free||
22 CFM / 663 L/MIN
|Air Inlet Size (IN)||
4.6, uncertainty: 1.6
|MIN Hose Size||
3/8 IN – 10MM