Pulsar EN471 Unlined Storm Coat
Praybourne Pulsar and Pulsarail range are renowned as a market leader due to high quality and innovative design.
This hi-vis jacket has a cutting edge design with double stripes around body and sleeves.
Volatile weather conditions in the UK means that your workforce may be working in a variety of weather conditions including wind and rain. Praybourne hi-vis workwear clothing kits out your staff for the toughest of conditions.
- Original Pulsar chevron design 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape.
- Full length YKK 2-way zip concealed by Velcro storm flap with chin protector.
- Sports style waterproof zip pocket to right chest ideal for mobile phone.
- Large external bellowed pockets with separate hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable storm cuffs for superior fitting.
- Unique design underarm ventilation system.
- Reflective piping detail to all external pocket flaps.
- Modern sports style waterproof zip away detachable lined arctic style hood with draw cord.
- Unique flip-out ID window design.
- 3 pen pockets on left sleeve with embroidered eyelets for water expulsion.
- Micro-fleece collar for extra warmth and comfort.
- Class 3 waterproof & breathable 300 denier PU coated outer fabric.
- Also has mesh lining.
- Conforms to:
- EN471:2003 Class 3
- EN343 Class 3:3